McHenry Software is currently having training sessions once or twice a week.
- Next session to be announced soon
- See the McHenry Forum Training Page for additional information
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for times. we will post them here up as soon as scheduled.
These group sessions are to provide an overview of the use of the software and provide a Q&A session for our licensees. We can also provide individual training sessions. Nominal pricing TBD. Let us know your interests and schedule requirements.
- Interested? Please email your contact information to email@example.com and we will let you know when the next group and/or individual time slots are available.
We may also have an McHenry Software Accident Reconstruction conference in the near future with the goal, like our book,
- To return the focus of attention to the fundamentals of accident reconstruction and to the status of scientific progress in this field as well as application and use of our msmac3D software to help you with your collision reconstructions and vehicle simulations.
- Interested? Please email your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you information on our conference.
Please check back as we update this page. Our plan is to set dates and times in early September 2017 .
Thank you for your interest in McHenry Software!