msmac3D Crash Reconstruction Software
- msmac3D is Crash Reconstruction Vehicle Simulation and Collision software
- msmac3D is CR software your should add to your toolbox
- Contact us for a confidential Quote!
Please see our
- List of Accompaniments of Crash Reconstruction Pioneer Raymond R McHenry
- msmac3D General Q&A
- McHenry Software Forum
Why consider McHenry Software msmac3D?
- The McHenrys have produced over 50 years of Highway Safety Research Publications
- 1972 McHenry invented the Astro Spiral Jump to provide an extension of validation and it was later used in a James Bond Movie, Man with the Golden Gun
- 1998 McHenry was hired by CBS News and we used msmac3D to reconstruct the Princess Diana collision for the TV program 48 Hours
- 2017 McHenry designed the Jaguar E-Pace Introduction Stunt with msmac3D
- For additional information see A Short History of Nearly Everything! (…about McHenry and Computers in Highway Safety)
- McHenry invented the programs which form the basis for most AR and simulation software in use today: HVOSM, SMAC, and CRASH are all an integral part of our msmac3D program.
There is no better time than now for you to consider adding msmac3D to your AR tool-chest!
email us or call at 919-468-9266 with your contact information and will will send you a confidential quote.