2021: March 6: Ray a healthy, happy 92!
Ray & Connie on Ray’s 92nd birthday BASH! (Tie not required, Just Cake, Wine and Guinness!)
(OK and not a BASH as COVID restrictions being followed (We Are Scientists!)
- 2020: March 6: Raymond R McHenry is a healthy happy 91!
Raymond R McHenry is a pioneer in the world of crash reconstruction and vehicle dynamics simulation.
- See the following for detailed information on many of his landmark pioneering achievements:
- 1963: Ray pioneered Occupant Simulation Research
- 1969: Ray pioneered for FHWA highway safety research 3D Vehicle Simulation: HVOSM
- 1970: Ray for validation of a simulation model invented the McHenry James Bond Spiral Jump
- 1971: First public performance of the Astro Spiral Jump at the Houston Astrodome on Jan. 15,1971
- 1973: Ray for NHTSA safety research invented the SMAC program: SMAC & Collision Simulation
- 1975: Ray for NHTSA safety research invented the CRASH program: CRASH & Damage Analysis
- 1980: Ray & Brian formed McHenry Consultants
- 1994: Ray & Brian formed McHenry Software
- 1998: Ray & Brian reconstructed for CBS News program 48 Hours the Princess Diana Crash
- 2011: Brian published: A Short History of Nearly Everything! (…about McHenry and Computers in Highway Safety)
- 2017: Ray & Brian created for Jaguar the E-Pace Rollover Stunt with msmac3D
- 2020: Ray & Brian continue safety research & development such as msmac3D General Q&A
We are adding special features to our software all the time and as a licensee you will automatically and immediately receive and and all updates and refinements
Thank you for your interest in McHenry Software
- msmac3D is 3D Crash Reconstruction Vehicle Simulation and Collision software
- Interested in smac3D?
We now have lease pricing!
Need or try the software for 3 months? 6 months? a year? Affordable! Give us a try!
- See our ORDERING information page
- Please contact us for a Quote!
We have Over 50 years of McHenry scientific papers on collision reconstruction and vehicle simulation.
Use the top navigation menus to access additional information.
Thank you for your interest in McHenry Software!