2021: March 6: Ray a healthy, happy 92!
Ray & Connie on Ray’s 92nd birthday BASH! (Tie not required, Just Cake, Wine and Guinness!)
(OK and not a BASH as COVID restrictions being followed (We Are Scientists!)
- 2020: March 6: Raymond R McHenry is a healthy happy 91!
Raymond R McHenry is a pioneer in the world of crash reconstruction and vehicle dynamics simulation.
- See the following for detailed information on many of his landmark pioneering achievements:
- 1963: Ray pioneered Occupant Simulation Research
- 1969: Ray pioneered for FHWA highway safety research 3D Vehicle Simulation: HVOSM
- 1970: Ray for validation of a simulation model invented the McHenry James Bond Spiral Jump
- 1971: First public performance of the Astro Spiral Jump at the Houston Astrodome on Jan. 15,1971
- 1973: Ray for NHTSA safety research invented the SMAC program: SMAC & Collision Simulation
- 1975: Ray for NHTSA safety research invented the CRASH program: CRASH & Damage Analysis
- 1980: Ray & Brian formed McHenry Consultants
- 1994: Ray & Brian formed McHenry Software
- 1998: Ray & Brian reconstructed for CBS News program 48 Hours the Princess Diana Crash
- 2011: Brian published: A Short History of Nearly Everything! (…about McHenry and Computers in Highway Safety)
- 2017: Ray & Brian created for Jaguar the E-Pace Rollover Stunt with msmac3D
- 2020: Ray & Brian continue safety research & development such as msmac3D General Q&A
We are adding special features to our software all the time and as a licensee you will automatically and immediately receive and and all updates and refinements
Thank you for your interest in McHenry Software
- msmac3D is 3D Crash Reconstruction Vehicle Simulation and Collision software
- Interested in smac3D?
Use the top navigation menus to access additional information.
Thank you for your interest in McHenry Software!