As a crash investigators and reconstructionists you need tools: tools to help you measure, document, photograph and memorialize a crash. And also tools to help you analyze that data to reconstruct the crash and create visual demonstrative evidence. Software which uses simplified momentum and software which does damage analysis techniques are great tools and help you to quickly get a preliminary result/initial approximation of “what happened” in a crash.
However, it is important to test and refine any conclusions.
Our software, msmac3D, is that tool. It merges two powerful programs in crash reconstruction and vehicle dynamics:
- msmac3D includes SMAC simulation model to simulate the crash:
- SMAC is unique in that it simultaneously models the forces and moments of the collision as they occur while also modeling the tire forces and moments.
- Much more sophisticated and objectively accurate than any ‘instantaneous momentum exchange‘ program:
- We model the crushing of the vehicle every milisecond for the duration of the collision so it predicts the area and magnitudes of the damage while also modeling the trajectory movements of the vehicle.
- It is analogous to running a mathematical full scale crash test
- msmac3D also includes HVOSM program to further enhance SMAC and make it 3D this programs provide vehicle dynamics before, during and after the collision interaction.
Please consider adding msmac3D to your crash reconstruction and vehicle dynamics toolchest.
Oct: 2020 Year end Special Lease pricing for msmac3D!
Pay for only when you use the software: quarterly, semi-annually, annually!
Interested? Please contact us for more information and a QUOTE
Thank you for your interest in McHenry Software!