McHenry Software, Inc. (MSI) was formed in 1994 with the explicit intent to create, distribute and support accident reconstruction and vehicle simulation software.
msmac3D is AR Software Worth Owning!
- Our software was recently used to design the spiral jump rollout stunt for the 2018 Jaguar E-Pace
- We recently posted up msmac3D reconstruction of the PA State Police Crash test
- We posted up HOW TO: How we quickly setup the Preliminary PA State Police Crash test which provides a quick overview of the east steps required to create a msmac3D accident reconstruction/simulation.
- We now also have online live training. Recordings of the training sessions will be edited into specific task segments and available online.
- A new addition we added recently is Animulation! Animulation is Animation and msmac3D Simulation Combined!
- A question which comes up frequently we recently answered on Is msmac3D an annual subscription?
- And also we are 3D collision simulation, NOT instantaneous momentum exchange, please see Some Momentum Misconceptions
- We have many more msmac3D instructional videos
- Please also see our McHenry Forum Q&A topic on the msmac3D program
We are adding special features to our software all the time and as a licensee you will automatically and immediately receive
Thank you for your interest in McHenry Software
- msmac3D is 3D Accident Reconstruction Vehicle Simulation and Collision software
- msmac3D is currently being offered at a substantial discount for a limited time only!
- msmac3D is AR software worth owning please contact us for a Quote!
See our many research papers from our 50 Years of scientific papers on collision reconstruction and vehicle simulation.
Use the top navigation menus to access additional information.
Thank you for your interest in McHenry Software!
In case if you wish to look at our old site, please click here