McHenry Software, Inc. (MSI) was formed in 1994 with the explicit intent to create, distribute and support crash reconstruction and vehicle simulation software.
msmac3D is AR Software Worth Owning!
- We did a quick demonstration of a preliminary msmac3D Recon of Dash Cam Brooksville FL Rollover crash
- Also see our recent msmac3D Preliminary Reconstruction of 17th Street Dental Office Crash
- msmac3D was used to design the spiral jump rollout stunt for the 2018 Jaguar E-Pace
- See our HOW TO: How we quickly setup the Preliminary PA State Police Crash test which provides a quick overview of the east steps required to create a msmac3D crash reconstruction/simulation.
- We have online live training. Recordings of the training sessions will be edited into specific task segments and available online.
- We have Animulation! Animulation is Animation and msmac3D Simulation Combined!
- A frequent question Is msmac3D an annual subscription?
- We are 3D collision simulation, NOT instantaneous momentum exchange, please see Some Momentum Misconceptions
- We have many msmac3D instructional videos
- Please see McHenry Forum Q&A topic on the msmac3D program
We are adding special features to our software all the time and as a licensee you will automatically and immediately receive
Thank you for your interest in McHenry Software
- msmac3D is 3D Crash Reconstruction Vehicle Simulation and Collision software
- msmac3D is currently being offered at a substantial discount for a limited time only!
- msmac3D is AR software worth owning please contact us for a Quote!
See our many research papers from our 50 Years of scientific papers on collision reconstruction and vehicle simulation.
Use the top navigation menus to access additional information.
Thank you for your interest in McHenry Software!
In case if you wish to look at our old site, please click here