McHenry Software, Inc. (MSI) was formed in 1994 with the explicit intent to create, distribute and support crash reconstruction and vehicle simulation software.
msmac3D is AR Software Worth Owning!
- 2018: Hagerty Magazine article Astro Spiral: Revisiting the greatest car stunt of all time
- 2017: msmac3D used to design the 2018 Jaguar E-Pace stunt
- Sample capabilities:
- Preliminary msmac3D Recon of Dash Cam Brooksville FL Rollover crash
- msmac3D Preliminary Reconstruction of 17th Street Dental Office Crash
- HOW TO: How we quickly setup the Preliminary PA State Police Crash test
- Provides HowTo steps to create a msmac3D crash reconstruction/simulation.
- Training. Recordings of the training sessions will be edited into specific task segments and available online.
- Animulation! Animulation is Animation and msmac3D Simulation Combined!
- A frequent question: Is msmac3D an annual subscription?
- We are 3D collision simulation!
- NOT instantaneous momentum exchange, see Some Momentum Misconceptions
- msmac3D instructional videos
- McHenry Forum Q&A topic on the msmac3D program
We are adding special features to our software all the time and as a licensee you will automatically and immediately receive
Thank you for your interest in McHenry Software
- msmac3D is 3D Crash Reconstruction Vehicle Simulation and Collision software
- smac3D is AR software worth owning please contact us for a Quote!
Use the top navigation menus to access additional information.
Thank you for your interest in McHenry Software!
In case if you wish to look at our old site, please click here