The following video was created to commemorate Raymond R. McHenry’s 91st Birthday! (updated 3/9/2020 w/additional videos)
- 2020: March 6: Today Raymond R McHenry is a healthy 91! Happy Birthday!
Raymond R McHenry is a pioneer in the world of crash reconstruction and vehicle dynamics simulation.
- See the following for detailed information on many of his landmark pioneering achievements:
- 1963: Ray pioneered Occupant Simulation Research
- 1969: Ray pioneered for FHWA highway safety research 3D Vehicle Simulation: HVOSM
- 1970: Ray for validation of a simulation model invented the McHenry James Bond Spiral Jump
- 1973: Ray for NHTSA safety research invented the SMAC program: SMAC & Collision Simulation
- 1975: Ray for NHTSA safety research invented the CRASH program: CRASH & Damage Analysis
- 1978: Ray & Brian formed McHenry Consultants
- 1994: Ray & Brian formed McHenry Software
- 1998: Ray & Brian reconstructed for CBS News program 48 Hours the Princess Diana Crash
- 2011: Brian published: A Short History of Nearly Everything! (…about McHenry and Computers in Highway Safety)
- 2017: Ray & Brian created for Jaguar the E-Pace Rollover Stunt with msmac3D
- 2020: Ray & Brian continue safety research & development such as msmac3D General Q&A
- 2020: Do you or your client need help with crash investigations & reconstruction, evaluation of computer simulations (all programs!), training or research?
- Please Call or email us all contacts are considered confidential
- See the McHenry Consultants Website
- See HELP! If YOU or someone you know has been in a crash!
- 2020: The McHenry Forum,
- information on crash investigation, reconstruction and computer simulation
- 2019: A book on the Princess Diana Crash was recently published
- 2018: Hagerty Magazine article Astro Spiral: Revisiting the greatest car stunt of all time
- 2017: McHenry designed of the 2018 Jaguar E-Pace barrel roll stunt
- Also see
- msmac3D instructional videos
- McHenry Forum Q&A topic on the msmac3D program
- msmac3D also has Animulation! Animulation is Animation and msmac3D Simulation Combined!
- msmac3D is 3D collision simulation NOT simplified instantaneous momentum exchange!
We are adding special features to our software all the time and as a licensee you will automatically and immediately receive and and all updates and refinements
Thank you for your interest in McHenry Software
- msmac3D is 3D Crash Reconstruction Vehicle Simulation and Collision software
- Interested in smac3D? please contact us for a Quote!
Use the top navigation menus to access additional information.
Thank you for your interest in McHenry Software!
In case if you wish to look at our old site, please click here