McHenry Crash Reconstruction Technology Info:
- McHenry Forum discussions on
- Everything Crash Reconstruction & Simulation & more!
- From HOT TOPICS
- Subscribe/LEASE 3D Crash Reconstruction/Simulation msmac3D/64bit Graphics
- msmac3D ver 4.2 RELEASED June 1, 2023
- Crash Test & msmac3D Simulation: Smart Fortwo vs. Opel Omega, with Rollover
- New Webserver, Ver 4.20 update!
- Where can I find the Canadian Vehicle Specifications? CVS2023.3
- HOWTO Calculate CRASH3 A & B Coefficients, AKV (for SMAC)
- vrml Demo: Recent msmac3D on cloud scan
- and more soon!
- What is the Static Stability Factor? aka T/2H?
- When and why were CRASH A & B coefficients created?
- EDR MAX Accel Limits: msmac3D can mimic for direct comparison
- MSI TRAINING: 3 Day McHenry Seminar on Crash Reconstruction
- Videos that Merge Real Footage and Simulation/Animation
- Paper Review: Force-Displacement Data to Predict EBS, Damage Analysis, etc, etc
- MSI Paper: 109 MPH Crash Reconstruction/EDR evaluation with 3D Simulation
- Collision Magazine Vol 16, Issue 1
- Princess Diana Crash Reconstruction it’s been 25 years!
- VIN Decoders
- Motorcycle Crash Which Spun the Vehicle 180 Degrees
- and more…
- Why Consider msmac3D?
- Book Reviews: Ralph Nader, Vehicle Safety & GM Damage Control
- …and much more please visit our McHenry Forum
- Please Call or email us all contacts are considered confidential.
- msmac3D is 3D collision simulation NOT simplified instantaneous momentum exchange!
- CAUTION: if you are using or are faced with an expert using pc-crash or virtual crash or any other simplified collision ‘instantaneous momentum exchange‘ programs…
We are adding special features to our software all the time and as a licensee you will automatically and immediately receive and and all updates and refinements
Use the top navigation menus to access additional information.
Thank you for your interest in McHenry Software!
In case if you wish to look at our old site, please click here