McHenry Crash Reconstruction Technology Info:
- McHenry Forum discussions on
- Everything Crash Reconstruction & Simulation & more!
- From HOT TOPICS
- What is the Static Stability Factor? aka T/2H?
- When and why were CRASH A & B coefficients created?
- LEASE 3D Crash Reconstruction/Simulation msmac3D/64bit Graphics
- msmac3D/3D Graphics 64bit 4.1 update WELCOME!
- EDR MAX Accel Limits: msmac3D can mimic for direct comparison
- MSI TRAINING: 3 Day McHenry Seminar on Crash Reconstruction
- Videos that Merge Real Footage and Simulation/Animation
- Paper Review: Force-Displacement Data to Predict EBS, Damage Analysis, etc, etc
- MSI Paper: 109 MPH Crash Reconstruction/EDR evaluation with 3D Simulation
- Collision Magazine Vol 16, Issue 1
- Princess Diana Crash Reconstruction it’s been 25 years!
- Where can I find the Canadian Vehicle Specifications?
- VIN Decoders
- Motorcycle Crash Which Spun the Vehicle 180 Degrees
- and more…
- Rollover Analysis: minimum speeds and roll velocity approximation
- What is the Static Stability Factor?
- DeltaV/Accel at Locations other than CG?
- Pole/Tree Collision Analysis Methods?
- Police Pit Maneuver, Suspect Vehicle Rolls Over, Continues On
- MADYMO & Occupant Simulation Reconstruction IMPORTANT issues
- ACTAR Posted Crash Test of Venture & Saturn on Facebook
- Jaguar E-Pace Rollover Stunt: Notes on Stunt Creation
- Some EDRs have max accel limits, can your software mimic that for direct comparison?
- …and much more please visit our McHenry Forum Please contact us with any question or commentsmsmac3D/2D LEASE Pricing
- 2021: HOWTO videos with Task Specific Links
- waste no time, jump to the video section you want to see with a simple click
- 2021: Why Consider msmac3D?
- 2017: The McHenrys designed the 2018 Jaguar E-Pace barrel roll stunt with msmac3D!
- Need help?
- Please Call or email us all contacts are considered confidential
- See the McHenry Consultants Website
- msmac3D is 3D collision simulation NOT simplified instantaneous momentum exchange!
- CAUTION: if you are using or are faced with an expert using pc-crash or virtual crash or any other simplified collision ‘instantaneous momentum exchange‘ programs…
We are adding special features to our software all the time and as a licensee you will automatically and immediately receive and and all updates and refinements
We have Over 60 years of McHenry scientific papers on collision reconstruction and vehicle simulation.
Use the top navigation menus to access additional information.
Thank you for your interest in McHenry Software!
In case if you wish to look at our old site, please click here