McHenry Crash Reconstruction Technology Info:
- McHenry Forum discussions on
- Everything Crash Reconstruction & Simulation & more!
- From HOT TOPICS
- Rollover Analysis: minimum speeds and roll velocity approximation
- What is the Static Stability Factor?
- DeltaV/Accel at Locations other than CG?
- Pole/Tree Collision Analysis Methods?
- Police Pit Maneuver, Suspect Vehicle Rolls Over, Continues On
- MADYMO & Occupant Simulation Reconstruction IMPORTANT issues
- ACTAR Posted Crash Test of Venture & Saturn on Facebook
- Jaguar E-Pace Rollover Stunt: Notes on Stunt Creation
- Some EDRs have max accel limits, can your software mimic that for direct comparison?
- …and much more please visit our McHenry Forum Please contact us with any question or comments
- From HOT TOPICS
- 2021: msmac3D/2D LEASE Pricing
- 2021: HOWTO videos with Task Specific Links
- waste no time, jump to the video section you want to see with a simple click
- 2021: Why Consider msmac3D?
- 2017: The McHenrys designed the 2018 Jaguar E-Pace barrel roll stunt with msmac3D!
- Need help?
- Please Call or email us all contacts are considered confidential
- See the McHenry Consultants Website
- msmac3D is 3D collision simulation NOT simplified instantaneous momentum exchange!
- CAUTION: if you are using or are faced with an expert using pc-crash or virtual crash or any other simplified collision ‘instantaneous momentum exchange‘ programs…
We are adding special features to our software all the time and as a licensee you will automatically and immediately receive and and all updates and refinements
Use the top navigation menus to access additional information.
Thank you for your interest in McHenry Software!
In case if you wish to look at our old site, please click here