Crash Reconstruction Technology Info:
- McHenry Forum discussions on Everything Crash Reconstruction & Simulation & more!
- Book Review: The Quest for a Theory of EVERYTHING!
- msmac3D Now Uses Vehicle Shape, Not Rectangles
- Crash Tests Demonstrating Consequences of Speed
- Can you use Maximum Crush for the creation of CRASH Crush Coefficients?
- In collisions why does Mass1DeltaV1 not always equal Mass2DeltaV2?
- vrml file capability added to msmac3D Graphics
- msmac3D simulation of Flat Spin 360 Kia K5 Stunt
- Is there a Relationship Between Decel Rate of a Collision and the Impact Speed?
- 2021: msmac3D/2D LEASE Pricing
- 2021: HOWTO videos with Task Specific Links
- waste no time, jump to the video section you want to see with a simple click
- 2021: Why Consider msmac3D?
- 2017: The McHenrys designed the 2018 Jaguar E-Pace barrel roll stunt with msmac3D!
- Need help?
- Please Call or email us all contacts are considered confidential
- See the McHenry Consultants Website
- msmac3D is 3D collision simulation NOT simplified instantaneous momentum exchange!
- CAUTION: if you are using or are faced with an expert using pc-crash or virtual crash or any other simplified collision ‘instantaneous momentum exchange‘ programs…
We are adding special features to our software all the time and as a licensee you will automatically and immediately receive and and all updates and refinements
Use the top navigation menus to access additional information.
Thank you for your interest in McHenry Software!
In case if you wish to look at our old site, please click here